Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Amber Dog magazine (2008)


 www.amberdog.lv

They invited me to make restyling of their magazine. Before, they used designers from outside their company. As a result, at that moment they didn't have any source files. I had to create everything from a very beginning. It wasn't first time for me. They provided me a good computer with two monitors. In my opinion, it's very convenient for magazine layouting. And my experience included image processing and retouching for a magazine cover as well.



When i sent finished file for print i had to update their website. So far they use their own bespoke CMS to manage website content. Every time one designer spent more than one week to update their website. To optimize this process, i created some actions in PhotoShop and spent for it only few hours every time. As a result that designer was fired.


No comments:

Post a Comment