Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

Adobe Illustrator (my main program)

I use Adobe PhotoShop for pictures correction and photo collages.
I love using Adobe InDesign for two purposes: when I create final one-side imposition. I am sure it's more easy and faster to use InDesign than Preps in that cases.
Second case when I love using InDesign is when I need to use Paragraph Styles and I need to apply them for an entire document. The excellent things are Master Pages, off course.

But my main program is Illustrator. I love use it to create one-side and double-side flyers (one or two pages documents). And Illustrator is a main tool to work with mock-ups for packaging. Of course I don't mention about 3D visualisation of a pack.

(On the picture I have shown one document with 3 languages for 3 countries (Germany, France, Russia).

Wireframing. One year ago I didn't know the name of this process. My previous boss asked me to make prototype of company's website in order to move elements and to apply different colours for them and to see the result.
Such a preview is not interactive but it's a not bad way for wireframing.

1 comment:

  1. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.
    adobe illustrator courses london

    ReplyDelete